Friday, August 14, 2009

Lemonaise?

So I have been looking for a good and natural mayonnaise... one without icky things like sodium benzoate, corn syrup, or other weirdness. And I wasn't that thrilled at the prospect of making something like this myself, ending up with large quantites of a quickly perishing but seldom used condiment.

Thus Lemonaise with Basil & Tarragon. From the store, yummy and all natural. It is some weird brand that I might not be able to readily get at home but will be looking for: The Ojai Cook. And I have to say a dollop of this and a couple of cups of diced chicken make for a fantastic chicken salad. And I usually like stuff in my chicken salad, but seriously just these 2 indgredient are all that is needed. But I will probably add grapes next time. I just like grapes in my chicken salad, it is VERY good, you should try it.

No comments:

Post a Comment